Education: 2005-2008 – Graduate School of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv.
2000-2005 – Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, faculty of geography, Department of Geodesics and Cartography, graduated with honors.
1990-2000 – Taras Shevchenko Gymnasium №109, with advanced study of foreign languages, graduated with gold medal.
Scientific qualification: PhC graduated in 2010, theme “The cartographic geoinformational providing of creation of regional landscape parks (on example of RLP “Golosiiv”)”
Work experience: 2008 – present Research Center of Cartography and Geoinformatics in Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, junior scientist
2009 – present PrJSC «ЕСОММ Со», Head of group, Analyst of the Computer Systems (GIS), part-time working
2010 - 2011 Institute of Information Technology and Land Management, Lecturer (course «Instrumental tools of GIS»), part-time working
2003 – 2008 Center of ecological monitoring of Ukraine, Engineer
Professional skills: • ArcGIS experienced user, from version 3.2, until 10.2.
• Experience in developing of training courses in GIS, workshops and practical works conducting.
• Experience in using ArcGIS extensions: Spatial Analyst, 3D Analyst, Network Analyst, Spatial Statistics; creating of the spatial analysis models in Model Builder.
• Participation in projects for the development of geographic information systems (including international projects).
• Worked with 3DsMax, graphic editing programs by Adobe and Corel.
• Python programming and debugging (basics).