Khmelnytskyi National University 2001–2005
• International Relations Department, qualification: interpreter/translator (English) and analyst-specialist in international affairs
• Business and Political Jounalism (Free School of Journalism), Business Copywriting (Denis Kaplunov)
• Social Psychology, Introduction to Psychology, Irrational Behavior, The Power of Macroeconomics/Microeconomics, Content Strategy, Introduction to Communication Science
• English — advanced
• German — В2.1
Blog editor November 2014 — April 2015
BrandsHub: online marketplace for fashion retailers, Kyiv
• Writing, translating and editing content about fashion retail and associated topics.
• Developing monthly editorial plan, introducing ideas for discussion.
Copywriter (part-time, distance work) October 2013 — October 2014
Top Lead: marketing agency, Kyiv
• Writing articles about economics, business, finance, etc.
Instructional Designer (e-learning) February — April 2014
Technomatix: e-learning developer, Kyiv
• Instructional design: creating detailed storyboard for e-learning courses, proofreading and quality assurance checks.
Website editor (distance work) May — November 2013
Sberex.ru: financial website, Kyiv
• Copywriting and rewriting, monitoring Russian and English media, written translations from English into Russian.
• Conducting opinion polls of Russian financial experts and bankers (via e-mail), editing their comments for publication.
• Writing news and articles about banks and finance.
Content-manager December 2012 — April 2013
DEC education: educational agency, Kyiv
• Providing content for the company’s website: writing and updating descriptions of foreign educational institutions, writing news, editing texts in HTML.
• Translating documents from Russian into English.
Media analyst March 2010 — September 2012
New Concept Communication Group, Kyiv
• Conducting media monitoring (Ukrainian and foreign media) and media content-analysis.
• Developing digests, reports, presentations.
• Providing reports on the events hold by the PR department.
• Providing reports on the legislative changes and political situation in Ukraine.
• Able to produce different kinds of writing, in different styles and formats.
• Strong background in media monitoring and PR analytics, ability to perform desktop research on various topics.
• Able to develop different kinds of reports, presentations, other documents.
• Proficient with MS Office applications and internet search, familiarity with HTML and typography, experience with content-management systems.
• Good spelling and grammar, attention to details and deadlines, ability to learn.